Make-up your own creature
- What is their favourite colour?
- What do the like to do on Sundays?
- What annoys them?
- What do they do for a job?
- What do they love?
- What would they change about the world?
- What is most important to them in life?ow do they show others their love?
- What do they do on their birthday?
- Who do they hang out with?
- What is their favourite place?
- What is their favourite song?
- How many other creatures can you see in your mind?
- Can you make a book of your own creatures and can they meet each other?
- And what happens when they meet each other?
One of The Best Days ~ I wasn’t having a great day. I was struggling to find the clarity in a piece I am writing…
I have set up RED WOOL EDITIONS as a publishing company dedicated to unravelling the philosophical thoughts of kids, by taking them through enchanting stories, twinkling soundtracks and accompanying educational packages for parents and teachers.
Can you draw a picture of a creature you can see in your mind, and perhaps there are some questions you might like to ask them …
Masqued is very bad at perceiving what he’s like as a person from another person’s perspective. So he can’t tell you much about himself at all. He spends 50% of his time staring the grim-knuckled truth dead in the eye and the other 50% of his time pretending it doesn’t exist. And when he pretends it doesn’t exist, like magic, it doesn’t. People who engage in conversation with him automatically talk backwards and think sideways.
Habadasha & Jinx are interviewers. They just interviewed 3 billionaires who were pouring a vast amount of cash into scientific research promising to extend their lifespan and eliminate their death. Surely there was another way of living forever. Habadash and Jinx tried to convince the billionaires that they could use their power and generosity to go deeper into living, instead of just elongating life. But the billionaires didn’t understand that something so radical could eradicate the very fear they were trying to defeat in the first place.